Job Ref: PB699 - 22/07
£50,000 + 12% Bonus
Senior SAP MM Analyst
Job Title: Senior SAP Analyst (Materials Management or Production Planning)
Roles & Responsibilities
Our Client is looking for a Senior SAP Analyst to become a member of a global inventory team that advances capabilities (people, processes, & technology) and provides system support to supply chain business partners.
Provide technical and functional expertise that enable improved performance of supply chain processes (plan, source, make, deliver) across IT and business processes in alignment with business strategy, goals, and objectives.
• Provide first class service and support of existing processes and systems.
• Diagnose problems and restore service promptly to system users by working with system users, other members of the IS Department, software vendors, and service providers.
• Carry out assigned activities during system releases, system upgrades and the application of SAP Hot Packs and system fixes.
• Complete approved projects to extend the business systems.
• Implement new applications or system functionality in support of future inventory strategy. These projects may include “rollouts” of SAP to new locations, and supporting start-up of new customer service facilities, plants, co-packers, and outside warehouses.
• Analyse user requirements, plan and complete approved development projects, in partnership with business users and IT.
• •Participate in approved IS or Business Initiatives to achieve greater business process efficiencies.
• Prepare SAP training materials.
• Train key users and implement sustainable training strategies in the Business Units.
• Participate in other company initiatives as required in support of business strategy
Skills & Qualifications
• Graduate or graduate calibre.
• SAP Analyst or ABAP experience.
• Industry-relevant business process experience in Supply Chain area.
• Large technical expertise (strong configuration skills) in SAP Materials Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), SAP EDI Interfaces, Security, and SAP Portal
• Configuration experience in a second module (PP, PM, WM, LE or QM).
• Capable of providing support of other SAP modules.
• Appreciation of overall SAP software architecture.
Required: Work Attributes/Qualities
• Demonstrates an ability to partner with the business and design technical solutions in a dynamic environment.
• Demonstrates an ability to overcome challenges and achieve desired results.
• Displays superior interpersonal and communication skills with technical and business partners at all levels.
• Employs an analytical, methodical, logical approach to problem solving, employing innovative approaches to business and technical challenges.
• Displays a structured and self-disciplined approach to working - able to work on own initiative.
• Exhibits sound business judgment and sees developing strong business and technical relationships as a key to success.
• Proven project experience using PMP best practices and standard development and support processes.
• Exposure to an International business environment.
• SAP Academy certification.