Job Ref: PB675 29/07
£75,000 + Benefits Package
Our Client is looking for an experienced Master Data Archtect who will help shape and deliver their Master Data Management strategy to ensure that business decisions and analytics are based on reliable, trusted data.
• Develop, maintain, promote and execute the implementation of Target Information Architectures to optimise the organisation, reliability and flow of data across business processes
• Prioritize, develop and establish a landscape of Master Data that are readily consumable by data analysts and project teams supporting both transactional systems and analytical systems
• Drive the adoption of Data Governance to support the management of Master Data
• Articulate to senior management the benefits and limitations of Master Data management and Information Architectures in supporting both current and planned business activity.
• Drive the identification and adoption of master data sources within the business and IT communities
• Drive the adoption of MDM and Information Architectures on related projects
• Act as the Design Authority for implementation of MDM and Information Architectures
• Drive the adoption of data standards and effective data management within the business and IT communities.
• Develop and evolve Master Data Management services in partnership with our strategic vendors
• Keep abreast of emerging trends in Master Data and Information Architecture and integrate them into the target architectures when appropriate.
• Degree level education or equivalent experience
• Experience of defining and running MDM initiatives in a large, complex organization
• Good understanding of Information Architecture objectives, principles and practices
• Good understanding of the principles and practices of business services
• Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or the Life Sciences preferred
• 5+ years relevant experience.
• Proven experience of leading MDM programs in a large, complex organization
• Proven experience of defining and operating Data Governance functions
• Experience of working with distributed and/or matrix teams
• Demonstrated expertise across a range of Information Architecture disciplines
• Experience developing business services
• Demonstrated experience of vendor performance management
• Double deep knowledge in technical data
• Demonstrated understanding and application of principles of data management practices
• Proven Business Analysis experience
• Outstanding troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Proven track record of quickly adapting skill set to meet the needs of changing technologies and business processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization, influencing, and negotiation skills