Job Ref: PB702 14/10
£65,000 + 15% Flexible Benefits
Our Client is currently recruiting a Lead UX Consultant for a unique opportunity to join their Service Design team, delivering focussed and innovative solutions to a portfolio of clients across the UK. The candidate will not only deliver exceptional best practice UX solutions (hands-on) but also have the experience to manage and liaise successfully with senior stakeholders.
Joining the team in a senior position, you will have an entrepreneurial spirit, be resourceful, forward thinking and committed. Our digital people embrace these qualities and are passionate and positive even with the most complex issue to solve.
Main Features of the Role
Responsibilities will include:
• Instil project teams with the confidence and discipline to explore innovative design solutions while respecting client deadlines
• Lead multi-disciplinary project teams of Consultants and UX and UI Designers and Developers to realise your insights for simple, accessible and easy to use services that take into account a deep understanding of a broad range of stakeholders and the context in which they will be using the service
• Combine formal User Experience orientated design methods with a strong sense of empathy to understand the needs and behaviours of the users of the service and to translate this into robust requirements
• Work with partners to adopt and adapt the latest research in Inclusive Design to become a robust toolkit and methodology for measuring and designing Digital Services
• Lead customers in workshops, focus groups and field studies to map, measure and improve their product and service offerings
• Promote design thinking and advocate design principles and best practices
• Mentor junior members of the team
• 10+ years of industry experience and strong work samples which demonstrate your process and the finished project
• Experience of planning & leading stakeholder engagements
• Comfortable taking a leading role in multi-disciplinary project teams
• Clear evidence of collaborative, interdisciplinary working methods
• Strong track record of significant client-facing responsibilities
• Driven, hardworking and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidates must be willing to undergo a clearance process.