Job Ref: PB714 10/11
Salary Package £90,000
The successful applicant will be accountable for delivery of the technical aspects of assigned projects (new/upgraded applications) to meet the needs of our clients business in the areas of Discovery, Clinical, Medical and Regulatory businesses:
1. Provides oversight and governance, technical direction and domain expertise to delivery and internal support teams and outsourced resources from strategic partners and software vendors.
2. Anticipates, understands, troubleshoots and resolves problems using technical expertise and problem solving skills.
3. Ensures the technical application delivery is fully compliant with Regulatory standards, leveraging the full capabilities of the software to meet the business needs.
4. Builds deep understanding of the key technologies to enable effective impact assessments of any proposed changes or design choices
5. Maintains familiarity with architectural standards and vision, R&D IT Technology Roadmap, technical landscape, validation requirements, central service request processes and policies.
6. Supports Programme/Project Managers and the delivery team to design, develop and transition new applications into production, fostering and maintaining close links with infrastructure services colleagues
7. Proactively support IT Asset Owners (Service Specialists) to develop and deliver continuous improvement of the applications portfolio to enhance user productivity, increase system reliability and reduce the total cost of ownership