Job Ref: PB730 20/12
£80,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Our Client is currently recruiting a specialist Web/DevOps engineer for a unique opportunity to work in collaboration with the existing team on a complex assignment, working within an Agile environment.
This role will involve a number of tasks including: ensuring stable development/test environments and tooling; supporting continuous integration/build and release cycles; providing support to live issues where needed.
• Collaborate with the wider team to determine business process improvements
• Ensuring that environments are available and stable for use and tooling provides the requisite support to the team and wider programme of work
• Sharing of personal knowledge of ‘expert’ area through coaching and mentoring of the team as appropriate
• Delivering assignments in accordance with agreed scope, time, financial and quality measures
• Ensuring effective client engagement and stakeholder management during assignment (may include management of subcontractors and partners)
• Proven track record in a DevOps role, ideally with experience in the setup of a DevOps capability
• Experience with automation/configuration management using Docker, Maven, Jenkins
• Strong background in Linux
• Experience of working in a Java/JEE project environment with associated tooling such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Weblogic, Maven, Junit
• Experience of Oracle WebLogic automation
• Ability to work across multiple work streams and development projects in an agile environment
• You will have a passion for technology and a real willingness to learn and develop new skills
• A programming background – ideally Java
• Knowledge of test automation tools and an appreciation of Java development
• Knowledge and/or Experience in Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Bamboo
The successful candidates must be willing to undergo a security clearance process.