Job Ref: PB738 25/01
£110,000 Package per annum
Master Data Management Architect
Our Client is looking for an experienced MDM Architect
• Develop, maintain, promote and execute the implementation of Target Information Architectures to optimise the organisation, reliability and flow of data across R&D business processes
• Prioritize, develop and establish a landscape of Master Data that are readily consumable by data analysts and project teams supporting both transactional systems and analytical systems
• Drive the adoption of Data Governance to support the management of Master Data
• Articulate to senior management the benefits and limitations of Master Data management and Information Architectures in supporting both current and planned business activity.
• Drive the identification and adoption of master data sources within the business and IT communities
• Drive the adoption of MDM and Information Architectures on related projects
• Take a proactive approach to understanding, shaping existing R&D scientific, business, and social data sources so they are of high quality, dependable and re-usable
• Act as the Design Authority for implementation of MDM and Information Architectures
• Develop and evolve Master Data Management services in partnership with our strategic vendors
• Keep abreast of emerging trends in Master Data and Information Architecture and integrate them into the target architectures when appropriate.