Job Ref: PB742 03/02
Our Client is looking for an experienced Python developer to join the existing engineering team to help build the next generation of products. This role provides a real opportunity at the start of an exciting period of change and growth where your dynamism and vision will have a direct influence on the success of the company.
You will be joining a high performing Python team building the future product suite and will be expected to deliver code to an exemplary standard. You will be implementing key architectural improvements and new features working within a Scrum/Agile environment.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in Python development
• Experience of asynchronous frameworks for high-performance applications
• Experience with SQL for MySQL
• Strong Linux knowledge
• Experience in version control systems, such as Subversion or Git
• Passion for improving coding and development practices
• Proven ability to quickly assimilate new technologies and skills
• A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
• Exposure to large-scale web applications
• Experience with writing web applications
• Experience in code profiling and writing unit tests
• NoSQL databases
• Experience of working within an agile scrum team
• Prior experience of working for a small, high-growth company
• Shell programming
Wish List Skills
You must be a high energy self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and comfortable working within a framework of objectives without the need for day to day guidance and direction.
This role is a full time position offering great benefits .