Job Ref: PB745 03/02
£70-100,000 Package According to Experience
Service Delivery Manager – Pharma Industry Experience Essential
UK Salary £70,000 to £100,000 According to Experience.
Our Client is seeking a Pharma Industry Experienced Service Delivery Manager. This is a highly regulated area of the operation including regular reporting to global regulatory agencies (eg FDA, EMA, MHRA, etc.).
The role is accountable for the delivery, performance and maintenance of IT systems and services for all implementations of the Oracle Argus technology upon which the application is built, independent of business unit and process it supports.
The incumbent will work effectively with IT Business Process Partners across the relevant business areas to implement the agreed IT strategy, and to ensure that levels of IT service delivery are achieved in accordance with agreed targets.
You will provide leadership; vision to maximize companies’ investment in the technology and roadmap to build industry recognized deep technical skills within their area of specialty. Effective partnership with outsourced suppliers and vendors, critical to successful systems delivery and maintenance at optimal costs and risk is essential.
• Accountable for the implementation of IT projects and services utilizing Oracle Argus, to agreed service levels, time, costs and quality targets.
• Accountable for influencing the vendor product lifecycle development plans to allow company to maximize value of the investment.
• Accountable for ensuring that the strategic platform remains current with vendor releases.
• Accountable for ensuring that company and 3rd party support staff continuously improve their technical skills and meet the minimum set for the Competency Centre.
• Accountable to ensure adequate levels of resources for each project or service implemented for the domain. Project / Application characteristics:
• Tier 1 to Tier 4 projects; budgets from £500K- £10M; up to 2 projects running simultaneously
• Delivering across business units and geographies
• Line managed staff: 6 to 12+
• Outsourced resources from strategic and non-strategic suppliers
• Focused IT Platforms & Technologies
• External Suppliers : strategic suppliers + product vendors
• Data complexity (volume, PII, confidentiality etc)
• Number of users > 0000’s+ (internal / External)
• Accountable to provide leadership and direction to the team and ensure that methodologies & standards consistent. Ensuring standards are followed.
• Accountable for the ongoing support, compliance, maintenance, life cycle management and planning of business applications built upon the competency centre technology.
• Accountable for identification and implementation of service improvements that will lead to improved robustness and lower total cost of ownership for business.
• Accountable for the remediation of any audit and compliance findings per company standards (SarBox, WADS, Security, GxP, etc.) and ensuring routine testing of agreed IT Continuity Plans.