Job Ref: PB748 08/02
£60,000 + Flexible Benefits
Due to significant growth plans for 2017, we are looking for a Cloud specialist Engineer to join our client’s highly successful Cloud Centre of Excellence team.
The successful candidate will have a background in cloud environments including Public, Private and Hybrid cloud to provide managed service cloud solutions for key clients.
Key responsibilities include:
You will be responsible for building, administering and managing cloud environments for customers. Working closely with the project and bid teams solutions will be deployed across a number of platforms including (but not limited to) AWS, Skyscape and Azure and will be on Windows and Linux platforms.
• Experience of working within hybrid cloud infrastructure technologies in public/private environments
• MS Windows Azure
• Experience of migrating services to cloud through virtualisation technologies
• Experience with Infrastructure automation tools
• Previous experience working with different app platform
• A self-motivated individual with a broad experience of administering cloud based solutions for all sizes of project
• Experience with Agile working practices
The successful candidate must be willing to undergo a basic clearance process.