Job Ref: PB751 10/02
Our Client is looking for a Cloud Pre sales Architect with a background in cloud environments including Public, Private and Hybrid cloud to provide managed service cloud solutions for their clients.
You will be responsible for engaging with bid and account teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions for cloud based opportunities. The solutions will cover the building, administering and managing cloud environments for customers, and will be deployed across a number of platforms including (but not limited to)
• UKCloud and Azure
• Windows and Linux platforms.
• Experience of working within hybrid cloud infrastructure technologies in public/private environments
• Experience of migrating services to cloud through virtualisation technologies
• Experience with Infrastructure automation tools
• Previous experience working with different application platforms
• A self-motivated individual with a broad experience of cloud based solutions for all sizes of project
Experience of defining solutions (preferably in a pre-sales environment) to broad based requirements
You will need to be eligible for Security Clearance