Job Ref: Mark
Our Client is a global Clinical Research Organization specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. The European activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Network Engineer to join our IT team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
• Maintain and update companies IT Network Infrastructure, including network switching, LAN/WAN links and routing, ISP connectivity, telecommunication connectivity, teleconference systems, VoIP systems, firewall appliances, IVRS, and others;
• Research, propose, and implement enhancements to IT network infrastructure and procedures to meet company objectives;
• Identify, research, and resolve technical problems of network infrastructure;
• Manage projects and tasks and complete them in efficient and accurate manner;
• Liaise with Telecoms providers.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent and 3+ years of experience working in a large network environment;
• CCNA/CCNP or equivalent Professional Qualification.
• MUST HAVE HND as a minimum or degree.
• Excellent knowledge of Networking Protocols - TCP/IP, QoS, VPN, VLAN, OSPF, BGP, WLAN, VoIP;
• Good working knowledge of Cisco Hardware – ASA, Call Manager Express, Cisco Switches, Wireless Technologies;
• Familiarity with Microsoft applications and operating systems, and backup software;
• Excellent communication skills; and
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.